Portrait Site    |    Wedding Site    |    Facebook Page    |    Simply Wed Videography

Thursday, April 16

Senior Pictures: Cory and Lindsay

Cory and Lindsay came all the way from Orlando to do their senior pictures at the beach.  After meeting them it was obvious, they win the superlative for "Cutest Couple".  They've been together forever... I think they said since middle school.  When I was in high school the longest I dated a boy was a few months and we were no where near as cute together as these two.  I took a bunch of pictures of each of them on their own but my favorites where the ones where they were together.  Here are some of their best shots (anyone recognize that phrase?).  

Cuuuute!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is one of my all time favorite pictures... definitely my favorite from their shoot.  This big wave came from nowhere!  We were just taking pictures on the rocks and wham, there is was.  Actually I altered the image... Linsday's reaction was of major shock and I replaced her with another version of this picture where she just giggled.  Bet you never would have known!  I love how Cory just smiled like he knew it was coming all along.  
Photobucket


Photobucket

Cory wears Lindsay's hair-tie all the time.  
Photobucket

I asked them if they could do any tricks.  Lindsey's trick was a back tuck and she also did a cartwheel.  She insisted that Cory come up with his own trick and here it is!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ahhh, I could see these two growing old together.  
Photobucket


3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are adorable! They look like celebs! I hope to see their wedding on your blog someday!

Cory said...

This was absolutely one of the greatest experiences of our lives. We greatly appreciate everything Alison has done. She went above and beyond our greatest expectations to make these the best senior pictures either of us have ever seen. We are forever greatful to Alison and will absolutely use her again in the future.

Thanks again Alison!

love Cory and Lindsey

Life and Love Studio said...

Wow!! Thanks for the review! I think I'll include that on my web site if that's okay. I have a place for testimonials and I'd be proud to include what you wrote here with one of your pictures :)