Portrait Site    |    Wedding Site    |    Facebook Page    |    Simply Wed Videography

Wednesday, April 29

Womanless Beauty Pageant

As a photographer I get to work with all kinds of people.  I've shot video for a sports celebrity, portraits for lawyers, and weddings for doctors.  Perhaps the most interesting photos I've done though are for the annual Womanless Beauty Pageant put on by the St. Augustine YPO.  The past three years they have held this fund raiser for charity and invited prominent businessmen to leave their ties behind and step into stilettos on stage at The White Room in front of their camera-wielding peers.  Charity is what got this event started but drinks are what has kept it going.  This year the money earned from the event was donated to the ARC.  Fun is had by all and the pictures in this case really say it all.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Todd said...

Love it! Great event every year and great pictures.

Todd