I very rarely post family photos because I do them most often and it would be impossible to keep up with them all... so I really only blog weddings. Then came the Pestanos, and I just couldn't resist. I worked with Jen and Jason once before for a vow renewal on the beach (actually a long story, ask me about it sometime). When she told me about her ideas for a family shoot with a vintage, European holiday theme I was excited. I really love when clients come to me with their own creative ideas. And I LOVE to play dress up. So on an unseasonably humid, warm evening we got them all scarved and gloved for some Christmas card photos downtown. Lucky me, they were good sports about the weather. Hey, it wasn't my idea! But I think they'd agree it was totally worth it!
They are a very sweet family, such a pleasure to work with! The girls even gave me a hug goodbye!
2 comments:
Very cute. I love their outfits. The sequence of the girls holding hands is my fav!
Thank you!
Post a Comment